Saturday, January 09, 2016

"Am not coming out of closet o or wardrobe, am not gay!"–Denrele Edun

There had been doubt and rumor on sexuality of Denrele Edun for years, and he never try correct that. Sometimes he makes people believe more that he's gay with his dressing and the picture he up date. Sometimes late last year
, the popular entertainer posted a mirror selfie on Twitter where he was in the bathroom fully dressed but the guy next to him had a towel round his waist. He caption the controversial picture "When the side chick is no longer a side chick"

Well just like me, many believe that Edun finanly sumon the courage to come out of the closet, while some believe it was just another stunt by the TV personalty to seek attention.

In a recent interview with Saturday Beats, he said “I never said I was gay, people are just used to jumping into conclusion. I was only messing around in the picture that went viral. I am not coming out of any closet or wardrobe. The young man in the picture is actually my cousin,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment