Saturday, January 09, 2016

Cossy - "I’m getting married to my dream man" AMEEN



I pray she settle down soonest, that might help moderate her lifestyle hmmm. Busty diva, Cossy had confirm she will be getting married soon because she is feeling loved and not because she is pregnant as some rumor had it.

Even though she was severally teased to reveal
 who the lucky man is, she refused to divulge any information about her man. She said that anyone who is eager to know who the man is should wait till her wedding day.

The singer said, “I am not getting married because I am pregnant. I am walking down the aisle with the man of my dreams because both of us are in love with each other. It is a feeling of pure love. I am hoping to get married abroad most especially in Las Vegas but I don’t know about my man. I chose Las Vegas because I like the city and its scenery.

“I am still going to be in Nigeria after marriage. Rather than leave the country, I would encourage my man to start up a business here in Nigeria. I am not the type of lady that would leave my fatherland.”

When ask if she will change her pattern and style after marriage, she replied with a doubt, claiming her to be husband loves her for whom she is and for now there is no reason to change her lifestyle. It working well for her. Congrats to her

No comments:

Post a Comment